3. The things he does with words.
And the things your words do to me…
4. His comedic chemistry with Hugh Laurie.
6. His wonderful sense of humor.
Everything he’s done, especially A Bit of Fry & Laurie, is gold. It’s on Netflix.
7. Whatever this is.
I promise that sentence had never before been uttered in any language.
9. His ethics.
“But to apologize for how one loves, that’s crazy. What would another species think of us if they caught us doing that? Yet sadly that’s what we do all the time.”
11. His laughter.
17. His eloquence.
20. He is painfully adorable.
21. Oh, and he’s such a flirt.
22. And finally, this:
Words to live by.
Why do you love Stephen Fry? Add your reasons below!
All images found on the Stephen Fry tag on Tumblr, except where noted. If I have failed to credit you for something you’ve specifically created, my apologies! Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll be sure to credit you.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃