Exploding Chewing Gum Blows Off College Student’s Jaw

A chemistry student in the Ukraine was found dead with his jaw blown off by what is believed to be exploding chewing gum, according to reports.

This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

  Your Reaction?

    Hot Buzz

    We Spoke To The “Bachelorette” Australia Final Two And Here’s What We...

    “A New Stolen Generation”: Expert’s Warning On Aboriginal Child Removals

    Now Buzzing