1. You don't feel your age. AT ALL.
2. You've never been to a networking event.
3. If you have, you have absolutely no clue how to act.
4. You have to set reminders to pay your student loans on time.
And even then you still don't pay them by the deadline.
5. Your parents still schedule medical appointments for you.
6. You still watch reruns of sitcoms that are technically geared towards pre-teens, but you give no fucks.
7. You'd rather not talk about politics with people because then things just get too confusing for you.
8. Making a budget for any length of time is just not something you do.
9. Even when you're feeling rather adult-like and actually make a budget plan, you fail miserably at sticking to it.
10. Waking up early for work is just not the biz.
11. Waking up early to you is anywhere from 9-10 AM.
12. You use way too many emojis when you text.
13. On occasion, you drink like you're still in college.
14. At least five times a day without fail you misplace your phone, which usually results in mini panic attacks.
15. You don't fully understand what a 401(k) is.
16. You're a little too familiar with Snapchat.
17. You get easily distracted from your daily responsibilities by all social media platforms.
18. The very thought of having to pay multiple bills makes you cringe.
19. You put your money in the wrong places (i.e, you'll buy liquor before you buy essential things like food and water).
20. Transferring funds between your savings and checking accounts is something you've done too many times.
But don't worry: you'll grow up eventually (hopefully)!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!