1. “Taking 20 credit hours won’t be THAT bad.”
All semester like:
2. “I’m so tired. It’s fine, I’ll read the last chapter tomorrow before the test.”
The next day, late for school:
3. “I’ll clean tomorrow.”
And then your guests come over and:
4. “I’ll get flowers on the way to Mother’s Day brunch.”
Everyone else had the same idea, and now all that's left are weeds and the biggest bouquet ever.
5. “OMG traffic was insane!”
But your friend has the same commute and knows. They KNOW.
6. "Sorry I didn't see your text! My phone was dead."
7. “If I show up late to my internship, I’ll just stay late.”
But then your boss won't notice 'cause she left at a reasonable hour, so now you look like a bad intern who's always late, and you're just like, What am I even doing?
8. “Yes, I should study, but I learn a lot from TV.”
The night before like:
9. "I'm out of data, but it's REALLY Mom's fault for emailing me so much."
10. “I can eat that doughnut ‘cause I walked to get it!”
But you know the doughnut is evil like: