1. You will be introduced to Soca, Calypso and Reggae that isn't only Bob Marley.
A lot of it.
2. You Will Meet Many Family Members, Sometimes All At Once.
These are my cousins. *points to 100 people.
3. You Will Learn All The Caribbean Words Cool Runnings Could Never Teach You.
I'm not a child or a horse.
4. You Will Follow Them Around A Foreign City Looking For The Best Caribbean Food It Has To Offer.
Cabs Don't Go There.
5. Get Used to Friends Ignoring Your Presence As Soon As Your S.O. starts Speaking.
Best. Accent. Ever.
6. You Will Not Understand Everything They Say, Especially When They're Mad At You.
Well up your cyat also.
8. In Order To Adapt You Will Learn How To Wine.
Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture.
9. You May Wear Sequins At Some Point.
One Word. Carnival.