1. Are your parents from Canada or like, Europe?
No, no they are not.
2. Are your grandparents from Canada or like, Europe?
Nope, they are also pretty much from the Caribbean.
3. Why are you white?
I don’t know how to answer that
4. What about your great grandparents, where are they from?
Go back about 300 years, we can start from there.
5. You sound like you’re from Wales.
I hear that a lot, but nope, still from the Caribbean
6. Are you like an Albino Caribbean Person?
7. What is that even like?
It's like being a human?
8. You sound like a different race over the phone, I can’t believe that was you!
9. Is your accent real, or are you just putting it on?
Is your accent real?
10. Say Jamaican Bobsled Team…
11. You’re so pale, don’t you live in the sun all the time?
Umm, stereotype much?
12. You look Russian, are you Russian?
Didn’t we go over this already?
13. I have a friend from the Caribbean and she doesn’t look like you.
Oh really? Fascinating.
14. You can’t be from the Caribbean, I think you’re lying.
Oh no, you found me out.
15. Are you Asian?
16. Are you South African?
I’ll be whatever you want me to be, just stop talking.
17. Where did you live before your parents moved to the Caribbean?
I. am. from. there.
18. Were you actually born there?
Yes, would you like to see my birth certificate Mr. Trump?
19. You sound Jamaican.
This is going to blow your mind, but the entire Caribbean does not reside in Jamaica.
20. This is so crazy, I've never met anyone like you before.
OK, calm down.