It's Thursday and you know what that means...
... How to Get Away with Murder is on!
1. It's 9:55 pm on a Thursday night. You start to freak out because in 5 minutes your Thursday night is about to get crazy.
2. It's 10 p.m. and the "Previously on 'How to Get Away With Murder'" segment starts, and you're already like:
3. The episode finally starts and you're intently listening because you don't want to miss anything.
4. Annalise is on screen! Annalise is speaking! Annalise is being a BAMF!
Bow down to the queen.
5. The Keating 5 discuss THAT night again, and you're like:
6. Annalise and the Keating 5 walk into the court room, and you're like:
7. Annalise proceeds to kill it in court and shows everyone how it's done, and you're like:
8. When the Keating 5 mention that someone or something can expose them.
9. When Bonnie is trying her hardest to get Annalise to trust her again, and you're like:
10. When Rebecca and Wes have a scene together and you still don't really understand that relationship.
11. Whenever Connor Walsh is on screen or speaks.
12. Or when Frank is wearing the hell out of his suit.
13. When Asher is having any interaction with the others and you remember he's completely in the dark about everything.
14. The intense background music starts to play and you don't know what to expect.
15. SURPRISE! Another shocking moment just thrown in the episode to continue messing with your emotions.
16. When Laurel always figures something out.
17. Whenever Annalise and Wes have a scene together and you can't quite figure out their chemistry.
Is she acting like a surrogate protective mom to him? Or is this sexual tension I'm sensing?
18. When Michaela keeps talking about her missing engagement ring.
19. The episode only has 5 minutes left and then BAM! Another huge plot twist occurs, and you're like:
20. The episode ends and as the end credits are rolling, you're like:
21. It's hours later and you still can't stop thinking about what happened.
This is when you proceed to go online and read other people's opinions on the crazy episode.
22. And then you realize you have to wait in agony until next Thursday to find out if Annalise and the Keating 5 are going to be ok.
23. But then it's Thursday again! And you can't wait to have an hour of intense TV take over your night.