1. A faux fur-lined denim jacket to give tons of attitude as you strut down the sidewalk.
2. A super soft, oversized wool-mix coat you’ll probably want to wear every damn day.
3. A color-blocked, cropped Members Only bomber jacket, ideal for those chilly nights you want to party without having to lug around a heavy coat.
4. A soft-shell French Connection utility coat with a detachable hooded liner to give your cold-weather looks a little variety.
5. A Vince Camuto zipper puffer jacket, which is lined inside with a cold-cutting layer of faux-fur.
6. A luxurious wool-blend coat you can tie up to keep out all the chill.
7. A distressed Free People parka that features a funnel collar and some show-stopping detailing on the sleeves.
8. A double-breasted coat to give your winter closet all the fierce Olivia Pope vibes.
9. A wool, double-breasted peacoat with gorgeous gold buttons for maximum winter slaying.
10. A luxurious Badgley Mischka coat that oozes retro realness.
11. A pile-lined, diagonal-zip jacket, which will give your winter fashions an amazing dose of drama.
12. A reversible, faux-shearling hooded jacket so you can completely transform your look in seconds.
13. A handsome Kenneth Cole top coat you can guarantee will be your latest cold-weather fave.
14. A 7 Diamonds double-breasted peacoat to offer timeless style while counting down the days until spring.
15. A faux-leather Levi’s bomber jacket with a zipper pocket on the sleeve, another great option if your winter is more cool than freezing cold.
16. A super sleek, pile-lined leather jacket even Bane would be jealous of.
17. A water-resistant Hawke & Co. down jacket so you can get the warmth of a puffer without a bunch of quilting getting in your way.
18. An olive Topman puffer jacket with a detachable fur collar and faux-shearling lining to make sure you look fly while staying hella-warm.
19. A reversible Alpha Industries L 2B bomber, which comes in a soft blue pretty enough to brighten any dreary winter day.
20. And a faux-suede bomber jacket for a sharp way to keep cozy if your winter temps are more on the mild side.
You're going to be so wintertime FINE.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.