We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A straightforward to-do list pad for daily or weekly use to prioritize all the tasks you need to accomplish.
2. A desktop dry-erase board — with a pullout pen tray — that you can use to keep your writing utensils at close reach and take notes you don't want to forget.
3. A My Infinite Agenda — which works as a daily planner, gratitude journal, vision board and goal-setting tool — offering you limitless ways to keep your life in order.
4. A subscription to a meal kit service — like HelloFresh, Martha & Marley Spoon, or Veestro — which'll make it a little easier to reach your aspirations of eating in MORE than you eat out.
5. A Columbia Omni-Freeze ZERO shirt designed with UPF 30 sun protection and cooling technology to react with your sweat, lowering the temperature of the fabric and keeping you cool during physical activities.
6. A matching set of meal-prep containers to keep you from struggling to find matching lids and bottoms to hold your tasty meals for the week.
7. A copy of Finessin' Finances to help you get your coins in order.
8. A set of cleaning mats for keeping your makeup brushes looking like perfection — and your face looking flawless.
9. An undated productivity planner to jot down your schedule for each day and improve your time-management skills.
10. A Rockwell Razors Safety Razor kit — which includes a patented blade that features six levels of shaving closeness — that'll give you the perfect shave every time.
11. A Google Calendar to fill out with all your tasks for each week, letting you easily identify free blocks of time in your schedule.
12. A dual port Aukey USB wall charger so you can bring up to two devices back to life with one charger port.
13. A copy of Why We Sleep, so you'll uncover the secrets of a good night of rest and how that knowledge can positively impact our daytime activities.
14. A monogrammed charger roll-up that'll provide you with a gorgeous place to keep your backup charger cords in your book bag or purse — ensuring you won’t have to beg to use someone else’s.
15. A BagPodz reusable bags system to tote groceries home and save you two from losing cabinet space to a collection of leftover plastic or paper bags.
16. A Home Budget subscription so you can keep a detailed ledger of all of your financial transactions each month, including expenses, income, bills due, and the balance of ALL your accounts.
17. A set of handmade glass straws for elegantly protecting your teeth from iced coffee.
18. A Philips Wakeup Light clock can simulate the sunrise to wake you up gradually before your alarm goes off, and encourage you to get out of bed in a more timely fashion WITHOUT having to toss your screaming alarm clock across the room.
19. A Squatty Potty so your bathroom time will be so much better — making for an investment that keeps on giving.
20. A set of tabbed sticky notes you can add to your agenda or journal to serve as dividers or a place to keep your to-do list.
21. An easily adjustable Mission Belt that'll keep your pants sitting pretty on your waist without having to worry about your belt having the right amount of holes — saving you a little extra time during your morning routine.
22. A Digit subscription, which’ll automatically pull money from your checking account daily and place it into a separate Digit savings account — making it easy to stash a little extra cash without even thinking about it.
23. An adjustable closet organizer kit so you can efficiently use the closet space you have, get your clothing items organized, and hopefully cut down on the amount of time it takes to plan out your outfits and get dressed each day.
24. An affordable pair of mesh running shoes to take your workouts — or hey, even just your OOTDs — to the next level.
25. A Jansport bookbag to tote around your laptop and any other necessities you need each day.
26. A Winc Wine Club subscription so you'll always have a bottle on hand for your bestie's next house party or your own last-minute get-together.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.