23 Things You Need ASAP If You’re 100% Over Bullshit
Because nobody has time for it.
1. A precious double bird gnome you can sit just about anywhere to serve as the gatekeeper to your limited effs.
2. A desk plate that is a clear warning to anyone who approaches you that you prefer to keep your personal space BS-free.
4. A crazy convenient CouchCoaster to hold a cup or bottle of your fave drink close at all times — because coffee, whiskey, and rosé will always keep it real.
5. And a pack of reusable bottle stoppers so your loyal wine, champagne, or beer can stay as fresh as the crap you have to deal with daily.
6. A bullshit button for alerting everyone you know — even if it’s just yourself — as soon as you are hit with a fresh round of the funky stuff.
9. A Kaleidoscope vinyl so you and Kelis can yell "Caught Out There" at the top of your lungs — because you hate BS SO MUCH right now (and forever).
10. A Sound+Sleep machine for drowning out all the crap you don’t want to hear — and replacing it with the sweet sounds of nature. *relaxing sigh*
13. A subscription to Gaia for access to thousands of videos that'll help you disconnect from the madness while reconnecting with your more conscious self.
15. A poop emoji night light that'll keep your life path shit-free, even when making a midnight run to the potty.
16. A Love Is Art kit so you and your sweetie can can release some stress while taking DIY to freaky new levels — surely enough excitement to help you completely forget the BS of the day.
17. A key chain to inform the world that — unlike some perpetrators — you have no problem celebrating the hot mess that is your life.
18. A copy of On Bullshit for an in-depth look into bullshit and what it may really mean for those who encounter and spread it. (Prepare to be shooketh).
20. A gorgeous pair of rainbow coupe glasses so your evening wind-down will always have a touch of magic. Just what you need to motivate you to fight the BS another day.
23. And a beekeeping kit if you want to replace your entire BS-filled crew of besties with some new damn bee-sties.
Keep CALLING it like you SEE it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.