23 Things That'll Make Your House So Much Homier
It's time to actually move in.
1. Keep your plates, cups, and saucers coordinated and cute with a super-affordable dinnerware set — perfect for your next dinner party.
2. Add some serious personality to your living room or bedroom by hanging up a set of wooden gallery frames. They even come with super helpful templates!
4. Swap out your mismatched pots and pans for a full non-stick cookware set so you can really start putting your kitchen to work.
6. Make your friends' eyes gleam with envy by grabbing a chrome in-sink dish rack that’ll make washing dishes kind of sexy.
7. Liven up your room using a gorgeous velvet accent chair all your guests will be talking about — and may even try to take home.
8. Store your cotton swabs in an adorable lotus holder for a delicate addition to your bathroom counter or vanity.
9. Toss your keys or scarves on a leather and brass wall hook that’ll immediately dress up your room.
10. Bury yourself in a set of comfy microfiber sheets you can guarantee will put your current ones to shame.
11. Bring some serious coordination to your bathroom with a bamboo accessories set that’s never basic.
12. Switch on an antique-looking brass floor lamp to light up even the darkest corners of your home — and possibly your heart.
14. Swap your metal home office accessories for a vibrant desktop organizer you can configure in limitless ways.
20. Pack away towels, bedding, or off-season clothes in a handsome set of under-the-bed storage boxes.
22. Display your jewelry in a terrace tray that’ll make your current accessories holder look super wack.
23. And upgrade from your creaky, old mattress to a plush firm-feel foam mattress. Your back will most definitely be grateful.
Because there's no place likeee homeee...
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.