20 Things From Walmart That'll Actually Get Your Space Organized
Get every room in your house in order.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 24-pocket over-the-door organizer you can use for storing shoes, accessories, baby clothes, art supplies, or any odds and ends your heart desires.
3. A clear makeup organizer with two drawers and multiple compartments that’ll unclutter your vanity or bathroom counter instantly.
4. A midcentury-style credenza, which will look lovely in a hallway or dining room where you need an extra place to store items like glasses and dinnerware.
5. A two-tier corner shelf so you can easily access dishes in your kitchen cabinets or store them nicely on your countertop.
8. An upholstered bed frame with under-bed storage to brighten up your room while keeping it organized.
9. An adjustable, non-slip lid holder so you can quickly find the covers to all your pots while cooking up your next tasty dish.
10. A twin-sized metal daybed that features a built-in trundle, providing you with extra sleeping space for guests without having to battle a noisy, space-hogging air mattress.
11. A three-bag rolling hamper so you have NO excuse not to get your dirty clothes off the floor and into their proper place.
12. A three-tier slide-out rack so you can utilize the space between appliances or other furniture in your kitchen.
13. And a battery storage organizer (which includes a battery power tester) that'll let you quickly locate whatever batteries you need from your storage drawer.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.