We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A rotating organizer for easy access to all your beauty products and accessories — without taking up hardly any counter space.
3. A glittery makeup brush set so your beauty tools can be as magical as the makeup looks you create with them.
4. A peel-and-stick LED light kit for an easy DIY project to brighten your makeup area with an illuminating glow.
5. An organizer tote so you can easily carry your go-to beauty products from your bathroom counter to your room — or wherever you decide to do your makeup.
8. An over-the-cabinet hair tools holder to keep curling irons, dryers, and flat irons from cluttering your prep area.
9. A tube of NYX Pore Filler which isn’t formulated with oil, allowing your makeup to glide over it with ease.
10. A bright LED magnifying mirror for a closeup view to help you slay your eye looks or apply your lashes with perfection.
11. A very pocket-friendly L.A. Girl Nudes palette that includes a mirror and double-sided applicator to ensure all your eyeshadow tools will be in on place.
12. A simple palette organizer that'll save you from digging through your drawers to find your favorite palette.
13. A bottle of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Finishing Mist to gently mist your face with all-natural ingredients that'll keep your makeup in place throughout the day.
15. A bottle of Anita Grant Argan Oil — packed with Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and proteins — you can use as a makeup remover, primer, and moisturizer.
16. A wavy three-part container for holding makeup brushes, cotton balls, cotton swabs, and other beauty tools.
17. A minimal Juvia’s Place Nubian palette so you'll be able to max out on shimmering slayage with glittery neutral shades.
18. A magnetic Z Palette for finally putting individual eyeshadow pans in one place and preventing any broken shadow heartache.
19. A bottle of Joah Glow Activator Radiance Primer — which is infused with gold flakes — to prep your face before applying makeup and leave your skin hydrated and refreshed.
20. A darling two-tier tray to hold your accessories while you get ready — because no one feels like looking for a lost earring.
21. A tube of Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb for a high-shine lip gloss that comes in three gorgeous shades which can condition your lips while taking your beauty look to the next level.
22. A pouch with a waist strap that makes it easy to access your brushes when doing your bestie's makeup or working on a client.
23. A cosmetics mat that'll transform into a travel pouch you can set up anywhere your trips take you.
25. And a three-pack of Windex wipes that'll clean your mirrored surfaces without worrying about sprays getting all over your beauty products.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.