We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous vegan-leather bag with a changing-pad pocket, adjustable straps, and top handle for easy toting.
2. A striped cotton bag sure to hold everything you need while providing a touch of nautical style.
3. An understated but oh-so-fab zip-closure bag with a modern silhouette and several pockets, so running out of storage space won't be an issue.
4. A canvas bag that'll steal the show with its striped straps and lovely brown leather accents.
5. A quilted bag you'll be able to easily wipe clean, ensuring you and your baby are always looking fly.
6. A zip-closure bag with fun zigzags and convenient tech pocket to keep your phone from getting lost among your baby’s items.
7. A showstopping, splurgeworthy Kate Spade New York bag with an oversized Minnie Mouse bow that'll totally be baby bag couture #goals.
8. A Monique Lhuillier bag with a spacious interior and darling design everyone in your parenting crew is going to want for their little ones too.
9. A water-resistant bag that features separate storage pockets for milk bottles, diapers, and other baby must-haves.
10. A luxurious vegan-leather bag you can use for yourself when your favorite kid moves on to potty-trained life.
11. A five-piece bag set that will have people convinced you took it off the walls of a modern art museum.
12. A Kate Spade New York bag that's sure to keep your parenting life drama-free with an easy-wipe lining, several pockets, and an enchanting floral print.
13. A handsome vegan-leather bag you'll probably end up wanting to use as a purse for yourself.
14. A super-chic Quinny x Rachel Zoe bag that includes a coordinating cooler bag so you can store baby bottles or baby food.
15. A zip-closure bag you'll adore thanks to its whimsical print and amazing monkey key fob.
16. A super-cute diaper backpack with two big zipper closure compartments and 16 pockets to make sure you can tote the necessities you need for your little one.
17. A luxurious faux-leather bag you can have monogrammed with your baby’s initials — perfect for yourself or as a thoughtful gift.
18. And a pretty floral water-resistant backpack with tons of pockets for storing important items and keeping you oh-so organized.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.