22 Small Kitchen Appliances You'll Actually Want To Use
Don't let their cute faces fool you.
2. Warm up a mini slow cooker to make small portions just for yourself or give your breakfast routine a major upgrade.
7. Chop and grind up food in style using a pretty mini food processor that includes a spacious three-cup bowl.
8. Bring your grilling indoors with a versatile three-in-one super pot — which includes a grill plate and built-in pouring spout.
12. Mix up some tasty meals for your smallest family member with a Magic Bullet Baby Care System — which you can use to quickly make and store baby food.
13. Keep your grilling portions just right while cooking some delicious meals on a timeless George Foreman plate grill.
16. Become a cooking champ with a five-in-one griddle you can use to make paninis and waffles...and even grill meat!
18. Get pressed over a soft-serve maker to create your own tasty deserts with frozen fruits, fresh berries, and even bananas.
19. Let your love of bread be known — at least in your kitchen — with a two-pound bread maker that includes a setting to make gluten-free loaves.
21. Show your sweet tooth some serious attention with a gummy candy maker that makes tasty bears, worms, and fish.
22. And invest in a space-saving microwave oven that you can use to quickly warm up meals while taking up hardly any counter space.
So go ahead and add a little spark to your appliance game.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.