1. A bottle of The Ordinary Peeling Solution which uses ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, and Vitamin B5, to exfoliate your skin and improve its texture.
3. A bottle of Pueen Latex Tape for protecting your cuticles while creating your cool nail art and allowing you to quickly cleanup your nails once your designs have dried.
5. A phone holder that features an awesome ring light which’ll take your selfies from alright to freaking AMAZING.
7. A Microplane foot file so you can banish peeling and dry skin from your feet, leaving them looking like perfection.
9. A TUNG Brush tongue cleaner to scrape the surface of your tongue, ridding it of bacteria that can cause bad breath.
13. A PriorityChef knife sharpener to keep your cutlery ready to slice, dice, and chop with precision.
14. A cozy pair of leggings you can rock to the gym, during a night out, or while tackling all your errands.
15. An eyelash comb for brushing mascara and other products through your lashes or dry brushing your lashes after curling them.
17. A tube of Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste to help control plaque buildup on your dog’s teeth and fight bad breath.
19. A tube of Cetaphil Redness Relieving Night Moisturizer formulated with licorice extract, allantoin, and caffeine to calm skin that is prone to redness.
24. A pack of HomeDoReMi gel dust cleaners to help you easily remove crumbs, dirt, and hair from tough to reach spots on devices like keyboards, table fans, and vehicle air vents.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.