40 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A floral off-the-shoulder dress, microwave rice cooker, boiled egg peeler, and 37 other favorite products from our recent posts.
2. A microwave rice cooker that makes perfectly steamed rice every time, without the mess or hassle of using a pot or traditional rice cooker.
5. A pair of strappy flip-flops available in a bunch of fun colors. Fair warning: You’ll want them all.
6. A set of egg peelers to save your fingers, especially if you love deviled eggs or egg salad, or you just eat a hard-boiled egg on the daily.
7. A handy spatula so you can scrape out every last bit of your expensive beauty products before hitting up Sephora again.
8. A vibrant neon dress you can wear as a bathing suit cover-up — or even rock offshore while running errands.
11. A pot lid organizer for anyone sick of singing, "Where are you, pot lids? Why can’t I find you?"
13. An omelet maker that delivers a delicious and healthy breakfast from the microwave to your plate in just minutes — and tastes like it was made on the stove!
14. A 48-pack of alkaline batteries so you will never have to struggle with a dying TV remote again.
15. A pair of shoelaces that won't ever get untied, so you won't ever have to do that bend over, lift your leg, in too-tight pants dance to tie them.
18. A microneedling tool to lighten up acne scarring and hyperpigmentation without breaking the bank.
19. A set of easy-release ice cube trays with a cover — so you can stay clear of any projectile ice blocks.
23. A waterproof phone bag so taking pictures of you and your friends doing cool shit underwater will be super easy.
25. A borderline magical machine for transforming frozen fruit into delicious soft serve — this thing'll basically get you through the whole summer.
27. A stainless-steel bar that'll actually rid your hands of foul odors (even fish, garlic, and onions!).
29. A gift-wrap organizer known to hum "It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" all year long. Which is impossible, but okay.
34. A purse hanger that’ll make you stop and think, Hmm, I have SO MANY handbags. You’ll still only use one, though.
35. An amazing boho beach mat to totally get you in the mood for some good vibrations and relaxation.
39. A sweet-smelling black sugar strawberry scrub that'll spoil your skin with each exfoliating glob.
40. A Tweezerman facial hair remover with a twisting coil perfect for annihilating weird chin hairs en masse.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.