2. A jade roller — which includes a FREE face serum sample — to assist in reducing puffiness, minimize pores, and improve circulation.
3. A super cute high-waisted jumpsuit with adorable ruffle details sure to become one your new favorite pieces.
4. A ChomChom Roller for removing pet hair without the need for any annoying adhesives or sticky tape.
6. A bottle of Etude House My Lash Serum you can use solo or under your mascara to help strengthen your lashes.
7. A bottle of NonScents Cat Litter Deodorizer so you can quickly neutralize odors in litter pans, ensuring your home is always smelling lovely.
8. A fabulous pair of round-toe wedges with darling floral embroidery you’ll want to wear EVERY day.
9. A Keyport key organizer to make sure you NEVER lose precious minutes trying to find your missing keys.
10. A gorgeous sleeveless dress with an A-line cut and scoop neck for slaying date night or your next errands day.
11. A sleek Minimalism Art notebook you can use to keep notes for class, jot down ideas, journal, or write out your monthly or yearly goals.
13. A set of machine-washable Kitchen + Home bamboo towels which can be used to replace conventional paper towels, cutting down on waste, saving you money, and freeing up the space taken up by your backup paper towel rolls.
14. A scratch-off Gift Republic 100 Movies Bucket List poster for keeping track of when you actually watch each of the iconic films on the list.
16. A bag of Death Wish Coffee that’ll bring back to life ANYTIME of the day with its ultra-caffeinated dark roast beans.
17. An epic Skyline Workshop beer cap map so those bottle caps can live on long after you've finished your fave brew.
18. A weekly pill organizer to keep all your pills and vitamins in order from Monday to damn Sunday.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.