25 Products Anyone Who's Pretty Much Obsessed With Their Name Needs To Own
Because self-love is the best love.
1. A gleaming nameplate necklace you'll be happy your bestie can't borrow — unless you two happen to have the same name.
3. A star or constellation you can honor with your own name — a magical tribute to yourself that’ll last a lifetime.
4. A pair of embellished panties featuring crystal words or symbols for a sexy detail only you — and your sweetie — will know about.
6. Or a more affordable silver initial ring, so you’ll have some extra dollars to snag a coordinating necklace.
11. A color-block initial journal you can use to write down your biggest dreams — or practice your signature 1000 times.
12. A silver pendant bracelet that’s less permanent — and cheaper — than an actual tattoo of your name.
14. A sleek silver ring you can decorate with your actual signature. (Yes! We know it’s the best signature in the world).
22. A cute name duffel for some extra inspiration to stick to your workout schedule or pack light for your next vacay.
24. A darling throw pillow — that includes your name’s meaning — you’ll forbid anyone from resting on.
So buy it and make it personal, bayyyby.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.