4. Tackle any DIY project with a five-piece stainless-steel scissors set perfect for cutting fabric, leather, and canvas.
7. Draw or write on your clothes and shoes with a vibrant set of fabric markers — which feature a dual-tip for thin or wide lines.
12. Press life into your plain T-shirts with iron-on transfers you can personalize with any image or design you want.
13. Invest in a sewing machine to bring your DIY ideas to life, including embellishments or intricately stitched designs.
14. Ditch your dusty hardware for some pretty metal buttons you can sew onto your coats and blazers.
15. Slip some cute earring covers over your hoops for an accessories fix your friends will definitely want to copy.
16. Make your lackluster leather jacket lovely again by using acrylic paint to add a monogram or fun print to its back or sleeves.
17. Create an awesome customized patch you can hook or sew onto your clothes — or even your favorite hat.
18. Tap into the power of flowers with a pack of tiny ribbon appliqués for some darling embellishments that'll be your new obsession.
20. Run a piece of sandpaper over your jeans and other denim garments to give them a cool, distressed effect.
22. And if all else fails, you can easily dress up your pieces with a rotating collection of accessories rented through Rocksbox.
Your closet will never be the same.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.