We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Do What You Love case that'll help you stay motivated to stick with your goals while also protecting your phone from drops.
2. A straightforward to-do list pad for daily or weekly use to prioritize all the tasks you need to accomplish.
3. A Your Balanced Budget planner so you can itemize your expenses each month for a better understanding of how you spend your money — and to figure out the areas where you can save some coins.
4. A subscription to a meal kit service — like HelloFresh, Martha & Marley Spoon, or Veestro — which'll make it a little easier to reach your aspirations of eating in MORE than you eat out.
5. A matching set of meal-prep containers to keep you from struggling to find matching lids and bottoms to hold your tasty meals for the week.
6. An Amplifi HD Wi-Fi system that'll help eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones in your home, making for a MORE efficient, LESS annoying browsing experience. Because we know you’re tired of cursing at your router!
7. A set of cleaning mats for keeping your makeup brushes looking like perfection — and your face looking flawless.
8. A copy of The Financial Diet for gaining a better understanding of your finances and how best to manage your money.
9. A subscription to a time-management app — like Timely or RescueOnline — that'll keep track of how you are using your days.
10. An undated productivity planner to jot down your schedule for each day and improve your time-management skills.
11. A Stork Bag subscription perfect for new and expecting parents, as it exposes you to new products and information that'll improve both the pregnancy and postpartum care journey. #ParentingWin
12. A Google Calendar you can fill out with all your tasks for each week, letting you easily identify free blocks of time in your schedule.
13. A copy of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up for some major tips and advice that’ll motivate you to make your home much more organized — providing you a clean and clutter-free space to dream up and chase those dreams.
14. A new mattress — like a gel-foam sleeper or memory foam mattress — to ensure you're getting the most comfortable night of rest you can.
15. A copy of Why We Sleep, so you can uncover the secrets of a good night of rest and how that knowledge can positively impact our daytime activities.
16. A minimalist Moleskine Daily Planner or personalized Blue Sky Planner to keep your schedule in order.
17. A Home Budget subscription so you can keep a detailed ledger of all of your financial transactions each month, including expenses, income, bills due, and the balance of ALL your accounts.
18. A Philips Wakeup Light clock for simulating the sunrise to wake you up gradually before your alarm goes off, and encourage you to get out of bed in a more timely fashion WITHOUT having to toss your screaming alarm clock across the room.
19. A set of tabbed sticky notes you can add to your agenda or journal to serve as dividers or keep your to-do list.
20. A copy of You Are a Badass to help you identify and correct habits and areas in your life that are preventing you from maximizing your potential and reaching your goals.
21. A sleek MVMT Rodeo watch for some assistance with making sure your ass isn’t late to everything in 2019.
22. A subscription to the Carrot To-Do productivity app, which'll give you a piece of its mind if you fail to complete your tasks in a timely manner.
23. A monogrammed charger roll-up that'll provide you with a gorgeous place to keep your backup charger cords in your book bag or purse — ensuring you won’t have to beg to use someone else’s.
24. An easily adjustable Mission Belt so you can keep your pants sitting pretty on your waist without having to worry about your belt having the right amount of holes — saving you a little extra time during your morning routine.
25. A hardcover notebook — like a colorful Moo notebook — to jot down any amazing ideas that come to you while you’re riding transit, daydreaming at home, about to go sleep, or whenever creativity strikes you.
26. An Entrepreneur subscription so you’ll be up to date on the latest business news and trends as you continue to develop your own ideas.
27. A Digit subscription, which’ll automatically pull money from your checking account daily and place it into a separate Digit savings account — making it easy to stash a little extra cash without even thinking about it.
28. An adjustable closet organizer kit so you can efficiently use the closet space you have, get your clothing items organized, and hopefully cut down on the amount of time it takes to plan out your outfits and get dressed each day.
29. A fresh drawer of affordable new workout gear from Gap, Under Armour, or even Forever 21 to inspire you to hit the gym with a new attitude and get serious about reaching those fitness goals, because your health is one of your most important responsibilities.
30. A sturdy pair of Under Armour SpeedForm Amp 3.0 sneakers for offering tons of support and comfort during your triumphant return to working out.
31. Or a more affordable pair of mesh running shoes to take you workouts — or hey, even just your OOTDs — to the next level.
32. A pretty set of fine-tip Sharpie art pens or Crayola Signature gel pens for coding tasks by importance in your agenda, journal, or even on your to-do list.
33. A portable charger to get you back to 100% without being dependent on those sometimes elusive power outlets. #BePrepared
34. A Totes bubble umbrella so you’ll never be caught at work or home on a rainy day scrambling to find an umbrella.
35. A Jansport bookbag to tote around your laptop and any other necessities you need each day.
36. A water-resistant Alpha Industries Skymaster bomber jacket that’ll be a versatile outwear option for those days you need an extra layer — EVEN when you don’t want to wear one.
37. A handsome hardshell suitcase — like a personalized TDE suitcase — so you can stop having to ask your roomie, bestie, or mom to borrow theirs every time you go on a getaway.
38. A Winc Wine Club subscription so you'll always have a bottle on hand for your bestie's next house party or your own last-minute get-together.
39. A gorgeous set of Artifact Uprising Thank You cards or pretty watercolor Paper + Bloom Thank You cards you can send to guests who attend weddings, birthday parties, graduation parties, or to simply show your appreciation for the kind things your family and friends do for you.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.