3. Treat your hands to an adorable pair of kitten-paw gloves to keep all your digits toasty while still being able to type.
4. Swaddle yourself in a luxuriously lightweight throw blanket you can fold over your chair — and act like the office royalty you are.
5. Swing a beautiful floral-print scarf around your neck to leave all your co-workers shivering with envy.
8. Make room on your desk for a tiny — but powerful — space heater to blow that frigid air far, far away.
10. Layer a soft V-neck T-shirt under your button-up for an extra barrier from the super-low office temps.
12. Nuzzle your ears with a soft pair of ear muffs, which will be especially helpful if you are extremely close to the AC unit or vent.
13. Lock out any piercing blasts of air — and add some serious mystery to your next team meeting — with a slightly dramatic ski mask.
14. Give the AC a stylish eff you with a denim jacket you can leave at the office all summer long — so you won’t have to worry about toting a bulky jacket in your work bag or tote.
15. Top off your bare arms with an oversized denim shirt, which will offer more flexibility than a closer-fitted jacket or hoodie.
16. Hide your ankles from Mr. Freeze with a pair of neon leg warmers — perfect for still showing off your dope sneakers, flats, or heels.
17. Swap your cold brew with a hot cup of coffee or tea for some temporary warmth that'll transport you from the office Arctic — at least for a few minutes.
18. And hell, if all else fails, just cut off the air or ask for the temperature to be lowered.
Now work life with the AC will be a breeze.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.