We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Joah Glow Activator Radiance Primer — which is infused with gold flakes — to prep your face before applying makeup and leave your skin hydrated and refreshed.
2. A Luna 2 Facial Cleansing Brush, which comes in four styles to match your specific skin type, that'll give your skin a deep clean and help combat fine lines and wrinkles.
3. A bottle of Now Sweet Almond Oil you can use as your body lotion or body butter's replacement, seeing that it's free of the added ingredients and fragrances often found in those products.
4. A bottle of Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion for increasing skin cell turnover, which will help improve acne, reduce wrinkles, and fade hyperpigmentation.
5. A tube of Jack Black Lip Balm formulated with SPF to protect your pucker from those ruthless UV rays.
6. A jar of H2O+ BeautyOasis Ultra Hydrating Cream, which combines water lily and sea grass extracts to lock in moisture and relieve dry skin.
7. A two-pack of Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Wipes — which contain salicylic acid to help fight breakouts and blemishes and tomatoes for controlling oil and sebum production.
8. A facial mask brush for easily spreading your favorite mask on your face without you having to dip your fingers into your mask's storage jar.
9. A tube of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 acne spot treatment you can put on problem areas before going to sleep.
10. A bottle of Anita Grant Argan Oil so you can put Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and proteins to work on your face, keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
11. A Brooklyn Botany Charcoal Scrub — which you can use on both your face and body — to remove dead cells to reveal softer, smoother skin.
12. A tube of The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion that'll gently scrub away dead skin, dirt, and grime while preventing breakouts and revealing a healthy glow.
13. A jar of EveHansen Hyaluronic Acid Cream formulated with Vitamin A and E to repair dry, damaged, and flaky skin.
14. A Beauty for Real Lip Scrub Kit for banishing dry, peeling lips forever.
15. A jar of Shea Moisture Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to provide your skin a boost of hydration and nutrients like Vitamins E.
16. A jar of The Body Shop Drops of Youth Sleeping Mask that’s enriched with Edelweiss plant stem cells to leave you with a refreshed morning glow once you rise.
17. A bottle of Scotch Porter Charcoal and Licorice Face Lotion, which'll keep your skin hydrated and protected from the elements.
18. A dual-sided face brush — with a side with a rounded silicone pad and a bristled side — so you can lift dirt and oil while giving your skin some light exfoliating action with every wash.
19. A jar of Josie Maran Argan Face Butter for an extra layer of moisture, especially if you have very dry skin.
20. A bottle of Volition Mattifying Mist to refresh tired skin throughout the day, especially if you’re doing a lot of traveling or moving between the cold air outside and warmer air inside your home or workplace.
21. A tube of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream for tossing in your backpack, tote, or purse to moisturize your digits back to life after exposing them to the cold air.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.