1. A gorgeous adjustable lap desk so you can feel like the boss while working in your jammies.
2. A 10-foot lightning or micro USB charging cable to make sure your devices stay charged, even if the closest outlet is far from your bed.
3. A pretty set of earbuds you can keep in your room at all times — that way you don't have to always rely on your on-the-go pair.
4. A fantastic shag reading pillow to keep your back from getting fatigued after hours of reading or working on your computer.
5. A pretty desk tower you can set on your nightstand to hold headphones, pens, and your phone.
6. A pair of foldable readers you can easily store in a nightstand or on your dresser.
7. A sleek plastic stand to set your tablet up on your lap desk or nightstand.
8. A spill-resistant mug with a twist lid to help prevent your favorite beverage from splashing around or tipping over.
9. A hedgehog card holder keeps important pieces of mail, business cards, or other documents in view.
10. A portable book and magazine stand so you can free up your hands and avoid growing weary from holding a heavy book.
11. A plush reversible comforter to keep your booty forever comfy while sitting on your bed.
12. A pretty USB-powered light you can plug into your computer or set on your side table for a soft glow while working late.
13. A dope wooden charging stand that’ll hold multiple devices and help you organize their cords.
14. A compact USB-powered desk fan for a blast of air when you’re sweating over meeting your latest deadline.
15. A pair of thick sweatpants to comfortably rest your computer on your lap if you hate lap desks.
16. A cozy microfiber throw because you can’t do your best work if you’re chilly.
17. And a 1-quart cold brew maker to get your caffeine fix without having to take a trip to a coffee shop.
Now you can really work from home.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.