3. A emerald ring set that features two bands that’ll have folks wondering if you had a destination wedding in the Land of Oz.
5. A stunning chunky opal ring with a hammered rose gold band you’ll be more than pressed to put on every day.
9. A sailor’s love knot ring for a timeless piece of jewelry that’ll be a beautiful ode to your other half.
11. An understated roman numerals band with a fuss-free diamond to totally start a new engagement ring trend.
13. A delicate gold band that features a white opal connected to a darling diamond — a minimal ring that’s all about the details.
14. A moody moonstone set inside a precious twig and rose band to give a nature lover all the feels.
16. A vintage yellow gold ring with garnet and opal details for a piece that looks like a priceless family heirloom no one else will have.
21. A splendid raw stone ring you’ll want to show off to everyone you meet — because we know their rings won’t compare.
24. A finally a rough diamond ring with a band created from the casting of an actual branch — a subtle detail you’ll want to share with everyone you meet.
Now that's an engagement ring WIN.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.