1. A gorgeous set of stainless-steel rainbow knives so you can bring mermaid realness to every meal.
3. A set of microwavable storage containers so you’ll have a cute place to store all those tasty leftovers
5. An adorable grass drying rack for a subtle touch of greenery that’ll give you easy access to cooking tools like knives or peelers.
6. Or an equally cool two-piece kitchen drainer with a drip bowl to — just possibly — make washing dishes a little more fun.
8. A set of silicone pot holders for expertly moving your favorite dishes from the stove to your kitchen counter.
10. A set of kitchen timers so you can monitor the bake time of multiple dishes — instead of depending on just your oven timer.
13. An awesome heat-resistant whisk for spinning tons of good vibes into whatever you decide to bake or cook for the day.
16. A pack of storage bag holders so you can easily pour soup, cooked meat, or pasta into freezer bags.
17. A gummy candy maker that may push your love for gummies to new levels — which is definitely okay. #NoJudgment
18. A set of three-compartment meal prep containers with vibrant tops you can use to organize you lunch or dinner for the week.
19. A peeler set so you'll have a dedicated tool — or three — to get the skin off fruits and veggies.
21. A super-absorbent dish mat perfect for setting pots, knives, and other items on if you like to immediately wash items while preparing your meals.
24. A dashing stainless-steel whistling kettle with a metallic coating your toaster will totally be jealous of.
25. A copy of Eating In Color for exciting new recipes that are vibrant and healthy for you and your family.
26. And a three-in-one breakfast station that can bake, toast, and brew with all the retro flare you need.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.