1. A mirrored makeup organizer to tuck your beauty products away in.
2. A brass and marble brush holder to flaunt your pretty makeup brushes in. It's especially great for housing limited-edition brushes or other tools that are mainly for show.
3. A pretty LED light string for displaying your favorite photos in one place.
4. A fabulous stoneware set (including containers for storing your perfume, soap, and toothbrush or makeup brushes) to treat your bathroom counter or vanity to.
5. A set of faux-leather journals for writing out all of your amazing ideas and goals.
6. A darling ceramic egg crate that'll bring sexy back to your fridge.
7. A foldable copper dish rack for making your kitchen just a little more fly.
8. Medallion-shaped wall hooks that people will swear you picked up on an international vacay. Toss your keys or scarves on them.
9. An epic bread storage box sure to be your kitchen's breakout star.
10. A glass shelf storage cabinet for adding some extra storage space to your room.
11. A vibrant hostess tray to hold items like liquor bottles, magazines, candles, or small trinkets on your coffee table.
12. A dinosaur lamp that includes a convenient USB outlet so you can easily charge your phone while sleeping — and cut down on the number of cords on your night stand.
14. Simple but chic clear storage boxes to pack with scarves, belts, and other small items.
15. A chic metal basket to fill with books or magazines that *used* to be in a pile on the floor.
16. A set of driftwood and glass bowls so you can finally put all your little plant babies in one place.
17. An elegant copper stand to display rings, necklaces, and other delicate jewelry pieces on.
18. A super minimal glass-side console that'll upgrade your TV viewing experience.
19. A gleaming cotton pads holder to dress up your bathroom counter.
20. A leaning ladder rack — it's a cute way to store bags, scarves, and even accessories.
23. A precious pair of marble cloud bookends for taking your favorite books to new heights.
24. A lovely trinket tray for your side table or dresser, ideal for catching keys, watches, and other tiny items that can easily go missing.
25. A copper utensils caddy to halt all the madness going down inside your kitchen drawers.
26. A handsome headphone rack to stop you from ever misplacing your headphones again.
27. A marble dry-erase board for jotting down your plans for the day, affirmations, or a hilarious message for your roommate.
28. And a platform bed with built-in shelving — a stylish way to add storage space to your bedroom.
You'll have the prettiest home of them all.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.