We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Remodel your makeup area into a beauty vlogger’s dream by investing in an acrylic organizer set.
2. Or ditch your predictable acrylic holders altogether for a fierce set of mirrored makeup storage pots.
3. Hang up a gleaming aluminum wall rack to make your cooking tools and pots easy to access.
4. Keep all your important documents and reminders in plain view with the help of a handy corkboard wall.
5. Pull your knives from that cluttered drawer and put them on display in an acrylic knife block.
6. Add a touch of elegance to your bathtub’s edge or shower shelves by replacing your plastic bottles with pretty amber pump bottles.
7. Place your beloved jewelery pieces on a breathtaking bracelet and necklace stand to make your collection look like perfection.
8. Give your laundry room a mini makeover by adding a laundry sorter made of plastic bins and a metal shelf.
9. Cut down the cord clutter in your life with an electric end table that includes a built-in charger station.
10. Restore order to your pantry shelves with a set of chalkboard labels you can place on plastic bins, spice bottles, and glass jars.
11. Replace that ugly plastic mouthwash bottle with a glass cruet or pump dispenser that'll be a lovely addition to your counter.
12. And while you’re at it, wrangle up the rest of those items around your sink and place them on a fuss-free vanity tray.
13. Add a little rustic charm to your laundry room with a handsome ironing board hook.
14. Reach your seasonings with ease by using a lazy Susan spice rack — which can work on a tabletop or in a cabinet.
15. Keep your flat irons and other hair styling tools organized by setting them in a gorgeous beauty chest.
16. Snag a space-saving bench to help you avoid an annoying hunt for missing kicks.
17. You can really mix things up with a stylish magnetic makeup storage frame that will free up more space on your vanity or countertop.
18. Hide that gross toilet bowl brush in an unexpected way using a minimal marble brush holder.
19. Dress up your room with a wall-mounted jewelry holder, which will make your necklaces, earrings, and rings pieces of art.
20. Make sure your little ones can find just what color crayon they need with a vibrant crayon sorter they can carry all around your home.
21. Tuck away your cotton balls, cotton swabs, and other beauty necessities inside the teapot, creamer pot, and sugar bowl of a beautiful ceramic tea set.
22. And use the tea set's cake stand as a display for your fragrances.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.