1. A copper-colored string light you can hang over your bed or desk for a pretty alternative to a boring night light.
2. A digtial timer so you’ll never walk into a dark, creepy house at the end of a long day. Because we ALL know that can be hella-scary.
3. A comfy sleeping mask to block out the light and encourage you to enter a deeper sleep — hopefully preventing you from waking up to complete darkness. #EEEK
4. A non-ticking clock with a night light function, great for keeping track of the time and easing your mind a little if your sleep is disrupted late at night.
5. A glowing stars kit you can use to design your own galaxy — perfect for counting when you need help going back to sleep.
6. And a monogrammed bedside carafe set if you happen to get a little thirsty while counting all those stars.
7. A super cute pair of fleece slippers so you’ll have a cozy companion if you DO have to run out of the room — or simply need a mind-clearing walk around your house.
8. A precious dinosaur lamp to be your fearless protector while it keeps you glowing company at night.
9. Flameless, remote-controlled candles for a comforting light that’ll flicker all night long — and you can easily turn off with the click of a button.
10. A lavender and chamomile pillow spray that'll assist in relaxing your mind and body, so you can hopefully have a restful night of sleep.
11. A motion-sensor LED lamp to alert you of any creatures — or nosey siblings — creeping into your room at night.
12. Monsters Inc., which will convince you those noises you hear at night are just Sulley and Mike trying to say hello.
13. A minimal acrylic picture frame where you can put a photo of your family or friends beside your bed. This will be a welcome sight whenever you’re feeling a little scared at night.
14. A rotating light projector to let the lovely glow of stars help you forget you’re even afraid of the dark.
15. Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed for an entertaining reminder you aren’t the only person who is afraid of the creatures under your bed.
16. The TV classic Are You Afraid of the Dark to give yourself something to watch if you seriously can’t fall back asleep.
17. A glow-in-the-dark comforter with cute robots so every monster will know you and your nighttime crew are nothing to play with.
18. BUT if all else fails, crack open a Goosebumps Retro Scream Collection and face your fears head on. Don’t worry, you can TOTALLY do it.
Goodnight. Sleep TIGHT.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.