1. A rechargeable misting fan for a personal breeze to refresh you as you tackle the heat.
2. An After Bite treatment stick that'll take some of the power away from pesky bugs and their stupid bites.
3. A water-resistant blanket tote so dirt, sand, or itchy grass won’t ruin your relaxing date with nature.
4. An umbrella hat to block out the sun’s rays while still looking fly AF.
5. A sleek pair of horn-rimmed glasses for protecting your precious eyes while taking in all the beauty around you.
6. A set of alcohol flasks that looks like sunscreen bottles, so you can hide your favorite beverage from the rest of your crew.
7. A camping hammock with a mosquito net so you can focus on the view instead of swatting away buggies.
8. A sturdy-ass pair of lace-up boots featuring a handy zipper pocket to secure your belongings from any wilderness woes.
9. An eight-foot, all-weather sun umbrella so you can sit in the shade while everyone else is on struggle mode.
10. And a jar of Nature Republic aloe vera gel for soothing and healing your skin if it refuses to cooperate and gets burned anyways.
11. A small — but mighty — mosquito lantern to repel the little buggies far, far away.
12. A bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen, which is your first line of defense against UV rays and a heartbreaking sunburn.
13. A tiny bottle of Cutter Skinsations insect repellent to keep your skin bug-free all damn day.
14. And bottle of Sawyer clothing spray so your clothes can avoid the critters, as well.
15. A moisture-wicking shirt with UV protection to keep you cool and protected during the most exhausting days outside.
16. A slightly intimidating portable Burgess insect fogger that’ll force mosquitos, biting flies, and flying insects to retreat from your yard — at least temporarily.
17. A tube of Supergoop! lip balm for kissable lips no matter where your outdoor explorations take you.
18. A truck tent to enjoy the camping experience without leaving the comfort of your truck bed.
19. And if all else fails — and nature simply won’t love you back — just set up a campfire centerpiece and enjoy the view from your couch.
Now show the great outdoors what you're made of.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.