22 Multitasking Skincare Products You Should Try ASAP
It's time to shake up your skincare routine.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Exfoliator to scrub away old skin cells and reveal a new glow beneath.
2. A tube of Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial which'll help leave your skin clearer and more radiant skin while improving texture and tone.
3. A bottle of MenScience Androceuticals Face Wash which is formulated with salicylic acid to break down impurities and battle blemishes while softening your skin and cleaning your pores.
4. A jar of Shea Moisture Extra Virgin Coconut Oil that'll provide your skin with a boost of hydration and nutrients like Vitamins E.
5. A bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil you can use to tend to blemishes, hydrate your skin after a shower, and even moisturize your beard.
6. A bottle of Now Sweet Almond Oil you can use as your body lotion or body butter's replacement, seeing that it's free of the added ingredients and fragrances often found in those products.
7. A bottle of Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer to protect your face from UV rays while also getting the moisture you need.
8. A bottle of Simple Cleansing Oil for removing makeup or the dirt and grime from the day without stripping away moisture from your face with the assistance of vitamins A and E.
9. A jar of H2O+ BeautyOasis Ultra Hydrating Cream to combine water lily and sea grass extracts to lock in moisture and relieve dry skin.
10. A tube of Oar + Alps Cleansing Face Stick you can use to exfoliate the skin under your beard or your entire face, if you've shaved off your whiskers.
11. A bottle of Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil that is formulated with plum to give your skin a dose of antioxidants and fatty acids to protect your skin from damaging elements and keep your skin, hair, or nails hydrated.
13. A Luna 2 Facial Cleansing Brush — which comes in four styles to match your specific skin type — you can use to massage and work in products to combat fine lines and wrinkles.
14. A pack of Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes for quickly refreshing your face after working out while also keeping sweat and dirt from clogging your pores and causing breakouts.
15. A jar of ultra-lightweight Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb which'll instantly cool and hydrate your skin with a powerful but soothing blend of apothecary herbs.
16. A dual-sided face brush — with a side with a rounded silicone pad and a bristled side — so you can lift dirt and oil while giving your skin some light exfoliating action with every wash.
17. A jar of The Body Shop Drops of Youth Sleeping Mask that’s enriched with Edelweiss plant stem cells to leave you with a refreshed morning glow once you rise while giving you an instant boost of sooting moisture when you first apply it.
18. A jade roller — which includes a FREE face serum sample — which'll assist in reducing puffiness, minimize pores, and improve circulation.
19. A bottle of Joah Glow Activator Radiance Primer — which is infused with gold flakes — so you can prep your face before applying makeup and leave your skin hydrated and refreshed.
20. A jar of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask that contains a super hydrating hyaluronic acid and watermelon formula to brighten uneven skin tones and control excess oil from building up on your face.
21. A jar of LeBeurre Shea Butter Face Cream that can put vitamins A and E to work on your face to assist in reducing blemishes while keeping your face moisturized with a dash of rosehip oils.
22. A jar of hydrating Glossier Crème de Glossier you can wear solo or use for prepping your face before applying makeup, leaving you looking dewy and refreshed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.