24 Minimalist Kitchen Products That'll Take Your Breath Away
These products will make your kitchen minimalist perfection.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of luxurious hand-polished flatware that may leave your guests questioning if you’ve been moonlighting as an interior designer.
2. A gorgeous salt cellar with a lid that holds your spoon when you want to sprinkle it yourself like Salt Bae.
3. A stovetop whistling kettle, which may be just what you need if you prefer boiling water the old-school way.
7. A lovely stainless-steel Vinglacé Wine Insulator which'll keep your favorite bottle of bubbly or wine nice and chill for hours — thanks to its double-walled, vacuum-insulated design.
8. A set of stainless-steel knives in a sleek acrylic block that’ll have you cutting up with your recipe inspirations.
9. A hand-held mandolin with a soft-grip knob and stainless-steel blade to let you slice fruits, veggies, and other cooking ingredients like a pro.
10. A pretty marble cutting board for slicing and dicing ingredients or preparing dough for pastries and other baked dishes.
12. A set of dashing KitchenAid gadgets so you can finally have all the cooking tools you need in one handsome package.
13. A nonstick, rotating waffle maker that’ll slay on your countertop in an always stylish all-black ensemble. #FashionKillah
15. A steel dish rack that includes a wineglass holder and is fingerprint-proof to keep smudges from ruining your kitchen’s lovely ambiance.
16. A set of square dinnerware for a sleek canvas to show off the lovely details of your meals. Because we know presentation is everything.
20. A set of nonstick cookware so they can take their home-chef game to tasty new heights without worrying about a messy cleanup.
21. And a set of breathtaking, handcrafted Lockjaw knives you can count on to slice, dice, chop, and look magnificent in your kitchen for years.
22. A set of fuss-free labeled canisters to keep your pantry or countertop organized — even while you’re sneaking a late-night snack.
24. An 11-piece set of Calphalon nonstick cookware in a soothing shade of gray that better have you rushing to cook your next Top Chef–worthy dish.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.