2. Dive into a funky pair of printed swim trunks that’ll make quite the splash the next time you hit the waves.
3. Slip on a breathable polo shirt that’s not as chill as a tee — but still won’t leave you baking in the midday sun.
6. Locate your favorite style of flat front shorts, and rock them all summer long.
7. Strap on a handsome wristwatch in a neutral color so you can pair it with several looks from your closet.
8. Grab a sleek pair of black oxfords for those moments you actually have to dress up — like summer weddings, work events, and other occasions.
9. Slide your legs into a pair of Dockers khakis for a pant option that’s lightweight and easy to dress up or down.
10. Fill your drawers with both striped tube socks and no-show socks, so you’ll have the best sock to fit the pants and shoes you are wearing them with.
11. Toss a fuss-free bookbag over your shoulder, perfect for toting around your laptop and any other necessities you need each day.
12. Lock down a pair of denim shorts for a causal look that you can rock distressed or hole-free — depending on your mood.
13. Step up your shoe game with a limitless pair of suede chukka boots you can wear with a range of looks.
14. Swap out your bulky billfold for a sleek Nodus wallet or skull card wallet, which won’t take up too much pocket space while holding your important items.
15. Grab a denim jacket to keep you warm when temps drop at night or to even wear in the office while battling the AC.
16. Add brown dress shoes to your collection, as well, which will work perfectly with neutral-colored pants, jeans, and even shorts.
18. Make your outfit hella-fresh with a pair of all-white sneakers — like the timeless Reebok Club C.
19. Slide on a pair of headphones in a cool color or sleek design — like H1 Headphones or more affordable Symphonized NRG earbuds — that’ll be a stylish addition to your summer looks.
20. Invest in a quality summer suit that’ll last you through numerous weddings, parties and other formal events you have to attend over the summer.
21. Get extra cozy in a soft white T-shirt you should definitely make your weekend outfit go-to.
22. Make your keyring just a little better with a cool Grovermade keyring that moonlights as a bottle opener.
23. Stay stylish and comfortable with a cool T-shirt and shorts set you can rock while traveling or during a laid-back weekend.
26. Spritz on your signature scent — such as the John Varvatos Classic fragrance — so you’ll always have a go-to for your endless summer outings.
28. Slip your toes into a show-stopping pair of statement sneakers — like a pair of Adidas Harden Vol. 1 — to add some major attitude to any outfit.
29. Make room for a pair of statement shoes, as well, perfect for adding some life to dull workwear looks or fancy weekend functions.
30. Smell the roses all summer with a floral-print shirt that’ll be a true standout.
31. Store all your grooming goods away in a sturdy Tooletries toiletries bag, so you won’t be struggling to find items in your gym bag or suitcase while traveling.
32. Keep your feet comfy and cool in a sturdy pair of mesh trainers that are great for workouts or just showing off during a day out.
33. Scoop up a new pair of eyeglasses, with Warby Parker and Lingo having some super sharp designs you’ll be obsessed with.
34. Find your favorite style and brand of jeans — like the beloved Levi’s 514 jeans — and then break them in by wearing them nonstop throughout the summer.
35. And finally celebrate having the dopest summer wardrobe in the world with an epic BenShot bullet shot glass.
Let the sartorial greatness continue.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.