1. Free People ankle booties with a block heel to carry you through anything life brings your way.
2. Taos leather and suede boots featuring a removable footbed and cute ankle-strap detailing.
3. Leather-lined Minnetonka moccasins you can easily pull off thanks to their lace-up design.
4. Steve Madden boots with a lace-up front and lovely stitching.
5. Faux-leather Rocket Dog boots ready to take over the open road — or maybe just the sidewalk.
6. Teva combat boots too badass not to wear every day.
7. Funky Roper studded boots with flirty fringe detailing for a fierce night on the town.
8. Pretty Rocket Dog boots, which feature a ridiculously cool knotted strap no one else can compete with.
9. Vibrant Laredo wingtip boots all your friends will want to borrow forever.
10. Sturdy FRYE boots, which feature a leather toe and shaft, buckle details, and cushioned insole.
11. Toms booties combine a minimal silhouette and fierce stacked heel.
12. Suede Dr. Scholl’s wedge booties with tassel laces and a cushioned footbed for maximum comfort.
13. Dr. Scholl’s wide-calf boots designed to have a cozier fit thanks to a full-length side zipper and gore on the top of the boot shaft.
14. Dr. Martens platform booties, complete with a chunky heel that'll take your style to new heights.
15. Kristin Cavallari peep-toe boots topped off with a slouch ankle and all the attitude you’ll ever need.
16. Lightweight Dr. Martens boots that include a smooth leather upper and oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant outsole.
17. Velour Propet chelsea boots featuring a comfy round toe and simple styling you can wear with numerous looks.
18. Peep-toe Toms booties you can rock with tights or thick socks if you are willing to take some fashion risks
19. Sakroots Chelsea boots that include leopard-print piping for slaying the rainiest of days in the concrete jungle.
20. Steve Madden pull-on boots to give over-the-knee realness with every damn step.
21. Eric Michael ankle wedges with adjustable buckle straps for pure sexiness with any look.
22. Clarks desert boots that we promise will go with just about EVERY outfit.
23. Florsheim Chelsea boots for a rocker moment that’ll have you looking ready for the stage.
24. Waterproof Timberland boots with a cushioned ankle and rustproof eyelets.
25. Rugged Palladium boots that include a lace-up closure and sturdy rubber-toe bumper.
26. Hand-stitched Clarks Wallabee boots to keep your feet feeling great and your outfits looking amazing.
27. Dr. Martens fold-down boots you can guarantee will place your fashions above the rest.
28. Square-toe Ariat boots with pull loops and a spacious square toe so your feet won’t be cramped.
29. Under Armour boots designed to repel water while still keeping your feet cool and comfy.
30. Gorgeous, ankle-harness Durango boots perfect for your next outdoor adventure.
31. Timberland boots with a lightweight midsole and abrasion-resistant leather upper, so they'll always look so good.
32. Polo Ralph Lauren boots ready for a walk on the wild side.
33. Red Wing boots sharp enough to wear with your favorite slacks or just a pair of jeans.
34. Cole Haan chukka boots that feature a cushioned insole and handsome silhouette.
35. Blundstone Chelsea boots with a cushioned insole and cool distressed look.
These boots were made for walking AND showstopping!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.