19 Gifts For People Who'd Rather Be Sleeping Right Now
Everything you need for some AMAZING sleep.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A digital timer that'll cut off your lamp and other devices without having to lift a single finger.
2. A sleek sleep mask to help reduce eye puffiness while blocking harsh light that can ruin your rest.
3. A moisturizing jar of The Body Shop Drops of Youth Sleeping Mask that’s enriched with Edelweiss plant stem cells to leave you with a refreshed morning glow once you rise.
5. A set of headband headphones so you can go to sleep listening to your favorite tunes — and NOT have to worry about a midnight fight with your earbud wires.
6. A bottle of Now Foods lavender oil to add to your diffuser to ease your mind before calling it a night.
7. A rejuvenating rosehip oil night serum filled with restorative ingredients that'll help you sleep your way to an amazing glow.
9. A body pillow great for relieving the discomfort and pain that can disrupt sleep during pregnancy.
11. A cool-mist humidifier for adding moisture to the air, keeping your skin hydrated while also serving double duty as a night light.
12. A travel pillow that'll keep your neck supported while grabbing some ZZZs during your next flight.
13. A Lutron wireless dimmer kit so you can cut ALL the lights in your room — or whole darn house — off and on with the simple push a button.
17. A Phillips Wakeup Light clock — it simulates the sunrise to gradually wake you up before your alarm goes off, providing a less traumatic wake up call than your loud-ass alarm clock ever could.
18. A monogrammed bedside carafe so you won’t have to leave the comfort of your bed for a late-night glass of water.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.