We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable pair of kitten-paw gloves to keep their hands toasty inside or out, while still allowing access to all your digits.
2. A sleek Hamilton Beach electric kettle so they can get water boiling quicker than ever for their cup of tea, hot chocolate, or bowl of oatmeal — basically anything that'll warm them up ASAP.
3. A tiny — but powerful — Honeywell space heater they can put in their room or on their desk to blow all that frigid air far, far away.
4. An waterproof Columbia Bugaboo II jacket that features a three-in-one system for the person who wants to be cozy chic for their next skiing getaway OR trek outside onto your snowy block.
5. A warm pair of adorable slippers so they can shuffle around the house without freezing their toes off.
6. A precious onesie to keep them warm and snuggly while watching their favorite show, curling up with a book, or doing anything other than being outside.
7. A waterproof pair of Merrell Boots — which feature PU-coated leather, a fleece-lined insole, and and mesh upper, and Vibram Arctic Grip sole for extra traction on wet ice and slipper surfaces — so they can take on winter weather with confidence AND style.
8. A full face mask to help them lock out any piercing blasts of air in subzero temps.
9. A cool-mist humidifier (with an awesome night-light feature) that'll add a little extra moisture to the dry air in their home or office due to the heat on blast.
10. A soft pair of ear muffs for nuzzling their ears in the cutest, comfiest way that they'll be thrilled to find in their stocking.
11. A Yankee Candle Pink Sands candle to take them back to the warmth of the beach as they stare out their window on a freezing winter day.
12. A funky set of knee-high socks they can throw on for some extra warmth under jeans or over tights.
13. A sleek pair of Vans Ultrarange Hi MTE sneakers that'll keep their feet warm and dry without needing to slip into a bulky pair of boots.
14. A luxuriously lightweight throw blanket they can keep on their bed or chair for those moments when the heat just isn't cutting it.
15. A Winc Wine Club subscription so they can enjoy a tasty glass of wine in the house on those days when they don't feel fighting the elements just to grab a bottle.
16. A pack of HotHands hand warmers that’ll keep their digits feeling toasty no matter how low the temps drop.
17. And a down-filled Moose Knuckles parka, which features heavy-duty zippers, fleece-lined pockets, and a draw-cord hood — a fantastic investment piece if they live in city with harsh winter weather.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.