1. A cool pair of matching undies — because dad is the ultimate skivvies icon.
2. Or an equally dapper set of matching socks so your little ones can be coordinated with dad from head to toe.
3. A cool-ass cube aquarium you can use to raise your own little duo fish.
4. A Chuckit launcher to keep you from getting fatigued while enjoying catch with your favorite pup.
5. A Martha & Marley Spoon subscription so you two can perfect your cooking skills together.
6. Or try cooking up one of Amazon Prime’s tasty Martha & Marley Spoon recipes — like the Greek-style grass-fed burgers kit.
7. An adorable pair of matching Converse All Stars that’ll have you twinning in the cutest way.
8. A Heifer x Grass Roots Meat Box for all the pasture-raised meats you need to make your next BBQ a major success.
9. A personalized beer caddy to make sipping on game day hella luxurious.
10. And a set of dope-ass in-bottle chillers so your brews will never be lukewarm.
11. A sweet A Father’s Legacy journal so your dad can document his history, childhood memories, and words of wisdom.
12. A pair of tees that’ll make it obvious who your dad is — in the most humble-brag kind of way.
13. An Old School Crate packed with tasty sweets and timeless toys we all are still obsessing over.
14. A copy of the adorable book Papasaurus any dad will be eager to read to their own little Babysaurus.
15. A precious phone case customized with your own sweet doodle or drawing.
16. Drop some major stacks on a set of humidity-resistant Sonos PLAY:1 speakers that you can pair over Wi-Fi for a dope surround-sound experience.
17. Or really surprise your dad by booking a trip to one of his dream destinations — the perfect way to make memories you two will never forget.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.