We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A vibrant pair of workout shorts so he can switch up his exercise looks JUST a bit.
2. A Funko Pop Ron Swanson figure any Parks and Recreation fan will adore.
3. A four-slice Krups Belgian waffle maker that just may have your dad eating breakfast for EVERY damn meal.
4. A copy of The Official Bob’s Burgers Coloring Book, which allows you to put your own spin on the exciting life of the Belchers.
5. A Nikon D3400 camera so your dad can finally upgrade his photography game, trading smartphone snaps for some DSLR masterpieces.
6. A jar of Frederick Benjamin Sleek Water Pomade to condition hair and hold it in place, leaving your locks looking like perfection all day long.
7. A comfy pair of Puma Enzo sneakers that’ll have him ready to run a marathon the minute he slips them on.
8. A nonstick bakeware set designed specifically for cooking up some amazing dishes in the toaster oven.
9. A cozy Champion sweatshirt that’ll bring some stylish throwback vibes to his wardrobe.
10. A copy of Unfu*k Yourself, which is packed with valuable words that encourage you to abandon self-doubt and fear so you can finally live your best life.
11. A pair of aviators so he can block out UV rays while looking like a superstar.
12. An InnoGear USB car diffuser to leave his whip smelling phenomenal while hopefully bringing him a little peace during his commute.
13. An Architectural Digest subscription, which'll provide him with tons of new design and decor inspiration.
14. A Blackstone BBQ tool kit so your pop will have everything he needs to continue his reign as BBQ royalty.
15. A cozy-cool pajama set for proving he is TRULY one with the force.
16. A an epic cube aquarium dad can use to raise his own little crew of fish.
17. A car-vent mount for keeping his phone visible and easily reachable at all times during travel.
18. A fierce pair of Dr. Martens 1461 shoes that’ll his your shoe game outshining all the competition.
19. A pair of Skullcandy Jib wireless earbuds — which feature a microphone and six-hour rechargeable battery — so he can finally replace those headphones that everyone knows are barely hanging on.
20. A Chuckit launcher to help dad’s arm from getting fatigued while enjoying some quality time with their favorite pup.
21. A dope DC Shoes dad cap that lets everyone know that sneakers are ALWAYS on his mind.
22. A Zero Halliburton iPhone 7 case crafted out of lightweight polycarbonate to protect his phone from all dangers that may come its way.
23. And a copy of The Power of Habit, which provides advice for breaking down habits and transforming your life by using them to create better routines.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.