1. A Lilumia electronic makeup brush cleaner that looks like it could start levitating while resuscitating your dirty brushes.
2. A Turbo Dog treat-tossing camera to keep an eye on and reward your pup — because sometimes it’s tough leaving your bestie all alone.
3. A battery-powered GeniCan that'll create a shopping list out of the items you toss in the trash — making sure you always know when you’re out of necessities like trashbags or dish detergent.
4. A smartphone-linked Quirky Egg Minder to monitor the freshness of your eggs and update you on how many you have in your fridge.
5. A portable Invoxia Triby smart speaker you can link with your Amazon Alexa voice service to set alarms, control devices in your home, and play your favorite tunes.
7. A Gourmia sous vide circulates water to evenly cook bagged meat, fish, poultry, and other foods. And it has Wi-Fi connectivity, so you can control it from your smartphone.
8. A sleek GoWISE USA electric air fryer so you can enjoy the magic of a crispy batch of fries without the calories oil adds.
10. A WeMo-enabled Crock Pot you can pair with your phone to easily monitor your meals and adjust the heating settings of the pot.
11. A Petnet SmartFeeder to personalize food portions and set up a food schedule for your dog or cat.
12. A portable ice maker that quickly makes batches of cubes so you can chill your beverages basically anywhere you’d like — no refrigerator required.
13. An iDevices iGrill2 digital thermometer for monitoring as many as four temperature probes from your phone — a grilling fiend's dream.
14. A powerful 40-watt FLIway Charge pad kit for charging as many as eight devices at one time — and it can even sense if liquid or metal is detected on the pad’s surface.
15. A Perfect Bake Pro app-controlled scale to make you a baking legend — at least in your own kitchen.
16. A self-charging Eufy RoboVac that will vigilantly keep your home clean with the simple click of a button.
17. A Perfect Drink PRO to make your bartender dreams reality with the help of a handy app — and a scale that automatically weighs ingredients as you pour.
18. A Mr. Coffee Wi-Fi enabled coffeemaker so you can start brewing a pot of Joe straight from your bed.
19. Or really show off with a Bonaverde coffeemaker to roast, grind, and brew your own coffee — basically making your kitchen counter a real-life coffee shop.
20. And then there’s the exceptionally aspirational June Intelligent Oven — which uses artificial intelligence and sensors to identify what you are cooking and monitor it for the perfect meal every time. #KitchenGoals
You're going to have the coolest home ever.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.