We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable, non-slip lid holder to help you quickly locate the covers to all your pots.
2. A collapsible bread box so you can keep your loaves fresh while giving your kitchen an extra dose of style.
3. An aluminum wall rack to make your cooking tools and pots easy to access.
4. A plastic-bag holder which’ll finally allow you to keep all your leftover bags in one place.
5. A Simplehuman sink caddy so you won’t have to worry about giving counter space away to your sponges and dish brushes.
6. A paper towel holder that includes a shelf you can use for storing dishwashing items, hand soap, and other necessities.
7. A tea bag organizer that holds over 100 bags so you won’t have to fight through your cabinets to find your favorite warm beverage.
8. A tip-out tray set you can use the inside of faux drawers to hold sponges, scissors, or even those leftover sauce packets from takeout orders.
9. A revolving spice rack to store up to 16 different spices in the cutest way.
10. An over-the-cabinet door organizer for holding cutting boards, baking pans, or numerous other kitchen items.
11. A steel dish rack that includes a wineglass holder and is fingerprint-proof so you’ll never have to worry about any handprints messing up its sleek look.
12. An expandable bamboo cutlery drawer so your utensils will be oh-so easy to find.
13. A copper utensils caddy to easily reach your cooking tools while whipping up your latest tasty dish.
14. A set of chalkboard labels you can place on plastic bins, spice bottles, and glass jars.
15. A set of pump bottles to replace your plastic bottles, giving your counters a touch of elegance.
16. A two-tier corner shelf for storing dishes or other items on your countertop.
17. A pull-down spice rack to max out the vertical space in your kitchen and store small containers.
18. A gorgeous salt cellar with a lid that holds your spoon when you want to sprinkle it on your own.
19. A lazy Susan spice rack you can place on a tabletop or in a cabinet to quickly access spices or other items.
20. A set of labeled canisters that'll keep your pantry or countertop in order.
21. A microwave cart that’ll keep you from losing counter space and provide additional storage options beneath it for items like cookbooks, dishes, and even bakeware.
22. A mail organizer to make sure letters don’t steal too much space on your kitchen table or countertop.
23. A no-tools-needed two-tier shelf that'll get more use out of your kitchen corners.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.