23 Clever Storage Products For Your Kitchen
It's time to get your kitchen in order.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A collapsible bread box so you can keep your loaves fresh while giving your kitchen an extra dose of style.
5. A Simplehuman sink caddy so you won’t have to worry about giving counter space away to your sponges and dish brushes.
6. A paper towel holder that includes a shelf you can use for storing dishwashing items, hand soap, and other necessities.
7. A tea bag organizer that holds over 100 bags so you won’t have to fight through your cabinets to find your favorite warm beverage.
8. A tip-out tray set you can use the inside of faux drawers to hold sponges, scissors, or even those leftover sauce packets from takeout orders.
10. An over-the-cabinet door organizer for holding cutting boards, baking pans, or numerous other kitchen items.
11. A steel dish rack that includes a wineglass holder and is fingerprint-proof so you’ll never have to worry about any handprints messing up its sleek look.
13. A copper utensils caddy to easily reach your cooking tools while whipping up your latest tasty dish.
15. A set of pump bottles to replace your plastic bottles, giving your counters a touch of elegance.
17. A pull-down spice rack to max out the vertical space in your kitchen and store small containers.
18. A gorgeous salt cellar with a lid that holds your spoon when you want to sprinkle it on your own.
19. A lazy Susan spice rack you can place on a tabletop or in a cabinet to quickly access spices or other items.
21. A microwave cart that’ll keep you from losing counter space and provide additional storage options beneath it for items like cookbooks, dishes, and even bakeware.
22. A mail organizer to make sure letters don’t steal too much space on your kitchen table or countertop.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.