1. A textured sponge to quickly remove color from your makeup brushes without using water or soap.
2. A lovely blender holder to store and air dry your sponges in the prettiest way.
3. A set of flexible oval makeup brushes to give you more control than a simple sponge.
4. A pack of eyeshadow patches so you can keep glitter, eyeshadow, and mascara fallout from ruining your makeup looks.
5. A multi-level palette organizer to access your beloved shadows with ease — which means more time to craft some epic looks.
6. A lovely eyelash storage case so your fave falsies will never be alone.
7. A set of cleaning mats to keep your makeup brushes looking like perfection.
8. A collapsible makeup-brush tower so you can easily air dry your brushes without damaging their bristles.
9. A pack of silicone makeup sponges to avoid wasting makeup while blending in your foundation, blush, or even bronzer.
10. A pack of plastic spatulas you can use to dip into product jars — keeping your skin care or makeup routine as sanitary as possible.
11. A cosmetics pouch with a waist strap for easy access to your brushes when doing makeup for a client — or even just your bestie.
12. A pretty acrylic desktop organizer to transform your vanity into the the makeup masterpiece of your dreams.
13. A pretty set of mint makeup brushes that come in a handy roll case — perfect for taking on your next getaway.
14. A stainless-steel makeup palette to mix your products like a makeup pro.
15. A sleek LED magnifying mirror you can easily fold up for traveling — so your makeup will be flawless no matter where you go.
16. A six-drawer organizer cart for additional space to store away all of your beauty goodies.
17. A blackhead remover kit to extract pimples without using your fingers or nails — which can lead to more breakouts (eek!).
18. A cosmetics work mat that converts into a handy travel pouch — so you can set up your vanity basically anywhere.
19. A magnetic Z Palette so you can finally get your individual eyeshadow pans in order.
20. A waterproof exfoliator brush to give your skin a deep clean and remove stubborn makeup products in a cinch.
21. A spacious travel bag so you keep your makeup must-haves organized and protected.
22. And a tiny melting pot you can use to melt down ingredients for DIY beauty projects — like making lipsticks or body butters.
Yet another makeup win.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.