22 Inexpensive Products That'll Make Any Makeup Lover’s Life Better
They're ALL you need.
4. A pack of eyeshadow patches so you can keep glitter, eyeshadow, and mascara fallout from ruining your makeup looks.
5. A multi-level palette organizer to access your beloved shadows with ease — which means more time to craft some epic looks.
8. A collapsible makeup-brush tower so you can easily air dry your brushes without damaging their bristles.
9. A pack of silicone makeup sponges to avoid wasting makeup while blending in your foundation, blush, or even bronzer.
10. A pack of plastic spatulas you can use to dip into product jars — keeping your skin care or makeup routine as sanitary as possible.
11. A cosmetics pouch with a waist strap for easy access to your brushes when doing makeup for a client — or even just your bestie.
12. A pretty acrylic desktop organizer to transform your vanity into the the makeup masterpiece of your dreams.
13. A pretty set of mint makeup brushes that come in a handy roll case — perfect for taking on your next getaway.
15. A sleek LED magnifying mirror you can easily fold up for traveling — so your makeup will be flawless no matter where you go.
17. A blackhead remover kit to extract pimples without using your fingers or nails — which can lead to more breakouts (eek!).
18. A cosmetics work mat that converts into a handy travel pouch — so you can set up your vanity basically anywhere.
20. A waterproof exfoliator brush to give your skin a deep clean and remove stubborn makeup products in a cinch.
22. And a tiny melting pot you can use to melt down ingredients for DIY beauty projects — like making lipsticks or body butters.
Yet another makeup win.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.