20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A three-tier cube shelf, Tartelette palette, midcentury accent chair, and 17 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
2. A handcrafted coconut shell bowl that’s perfect for serving salads, fruit or cereal, or for separating recipe ingredients.
3. A Katie Daisy planner to help keep your life organized while enjoying beautiful illustrations of wildflowers, birds, and other nature images to boot.
4. A gorgeous Tartelette palette, which'll bring all your eye-look visions to life with a range of gorgeous shades.
5. A tube of Moondrop Beauty Oil formulated with blue tansy, rose, turmeric, and squalene to moisturize your skin and reduce redness.
7. A bottle of La Tourangelle Avocado Oil you can use for cooking, hair care, or to hydrate your skin.
10. A bag of Epsoak epsom salt to help relax your muscles, soothe aching feet, and even use as a body scrub along with your favorite body gel.
12. A bag of Kosmos Q Salt & Vinegar Wing Dust you can sprinkle on your wings before or after they’ve been fried, grilled, smoked, or baked.
13. A cute midi dress with pockets and a button front that'll easily become your new autumn wardrobe go-to.
14. A copy of Aware to help you become more focused and and uncover new levels of peace in your life.
15. A Better Living shower dispenser so you can easily access your bathing products and won’t have to worry about battling slippery toiletry bottles.
17. A High Sierra backpack featuring a large main compartment and multiple pockets so you’ll be able to keep all your items for school, work, or an adventure in perfect order.
18. A pretty midcentury-modern accent chair to dress up your living room or bedroom in the cutest way.
19. A bottle of Honest Bubble Bath with sweet orange and vanilla extracts, formulated to leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.