20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A pretty metal and glass organizer, herringbone vest, Furiden flat iron, and 17 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A gorgeous organizer to keep your makeup brushes, lippies, and other beauty favorites in perfect order.
3. A box of Maldon Sea Salt Flakes, which is basically the gold standard for salt and will be perfect for adding a little extra flavor to your latest culinary masterpiece.
5. A dope set of Design Toscano gargoyle pens that’ll make note-taking creepy AF, but in the most elegant way possible.
6. A copy of Levels of the Game for a thrilling play-by-play of a tennis match between Arthur Ashe and Clark Graebner in 1968 and a breakdown of how they became tennis greats.
7. A flat iron that heats up in just 15 seconds, includes an auto-shutoff feature, and can be used to straighten and curl your hair.
8. A bag of Mars Chocolate Favorites so you can make sure you have enough tasty treats on hand any trick-or-treaters that stop by.
11. A set of amber bottles with two spray positions, which'll be great for housing your beauty or cleaning products or for use as a plant mister.
12. A set of crotchet boot cuffs to give the look of boot socks without having to actually deal with added bulk that usually comes with them.
13. A bottle of Nutiva Hemp Oil, which is packed with omega-3s and antioxidants and not only makes for a great addition to smoothies, salads, vegetables, and pasta dishes but can also be used on your skin.
14. A copy of Hotel Transylvania 3 that'll have you taking a new journey with the coolest monster family around.
15. A hilarious Prank Pack Bathe & Brew gift box that’ll surely leave ANY gift receiver beyond confused — until they actually see what's inside the box.
16. A bottle of Queen Majesty Scotch Bonnet & Ginger Hot Sauce to add a serious kick to your favorite dishes.
17. A Maybelline Lemonade Craze palette that includes several highly pigmented gorgeous eyeshadow shades that are infused with a citrus scent.
18. A copy of Gmorning, Gnight! to fill your day with some powerful affirmations from the phenomenal creator of Hamilton, Lin-Manuel Miranda.
19. A can of Honest Amish Beard Balm to hydrate and condition your beard with ingredients like shea butter, aloe, and cocoa butter.
20. A copy of Rare so you can check out some stunning photos of endangered species from across the world.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.