1. A cactus fragrance diffuser to fill your room with calming scents while serving double-duty as a ridiculously cute accent.
2. A pack of Oats Over Night — which includes a Blender Bottle — for a high-protein, low-sugar meal that’ll be perfect to grab and go in the morning.
4. A bag of Happy Belly Mixed Nuts for a tasty, protein-packed bite whenever you have a snack craving.
5. A darling Little Experimenter world globe with a bulit-in LED light to illuminate your little one’s next geography lesson.
7. A set of Munchkin bath toys that spin and rattle, for a fun addition to bath time without any worry of the toys getting moldy.
8. A Castle Art Supplies colored pencils set that’ll fill your life with 72 vibrant shades perfect for tons of creative activities.
9. A lovely fedora with belt detailing to immediately dress up any look — and to bring on vacation when you head to a warmer destination to escape chilly winter temps.
10. An oversized pillow cover your kid will be totally obsessed with: Fill it with five pillows to create a floor cushion for movie nights, sleepovers, or nap time.
11. A cute pair of joggers you can wear for workouts, running errands, or to complete your sporty-chic OOTD.
12. A dope Lego Architecture London kit so you can build your own mini versions of some staple buildings in the London skyline.
13. A The Little Blue Box of Bright and Early Board Books by Dr. Seuss, which’ll fill your child’s life with board-book editions of some of the author's most classic titles.
14. A pack of thick wool socks that’ll be a lifesaver on freezing winter days when you need another layer on your feet.
15. A fierce pair of waterproof snow boots with a fierce print, so you'll stand out no matter what the elements throw your way.
16. A precious set of floating shelves that make a great storage solution for a nursery, bathroom, or any living space.
18. A simple, classic Hanes pullover that’ll be the perfect piece for layering under your outwear — or just to wear solo. (You can never have too many hoodies, especially at this price!)
19. A bottle of Torani Pumpkin Pie Flavored Sauce to add a seasonabl kick of flavor to your coffee, lattes, and other beverages.
20. And a splurgeworthy six-CD set of The Beatles The White Album to revisit the legendary album’s 30 tracks, which have been newly mixed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
See last week's edition of this post here and check out some other great products on Amazon below:
20 Stylish And Affordable Sneakers You Can Get On Amazon
17 Of The Best Welcome Mats On Amazon
These $15 Engraved Stacking Rings From Amazon Make The Perfect Gift