20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A cute cat cross-body bag, backseat cooler, matte lip gloss set, and 17 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
2. A High Road backseat cooler with a play tray to keep your little ones’ snacks organized and accessible during your next road trip.
3. A fun 28 Palms shirt so you can mix some tropical vibes into your next OOTD.
4. A beautiful set of "The Universe Has Your Back" affirmation cards to keep you encouraged no matter what life throws your way.
5. A vibrant pair of quick-dry swim trunks that'll make your next trip to the pool or beach so much more festive.
6. A Conair double-sided lighted makeup mirror with one side for standard viewing and one with 7x magnification to help you slay all your beauty looks.
7. A copy of Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada by Jimmy Fallon, an adorable guide for any dad determined to hear their little one say “dada” before anything else.
8. A set of long-lasting Beauty Glazed matte lip gloss, which'll have your pout looking all kinds of amazing.
9. A precious pair of Native slip-on sneakers your tots will be OBSESSED with.
10. A copy of the classic tome How to Win Friends & Influence People, which’ll provide you some valuable tips to better connect with the people around you as you work to empower yourself and others.
11. A pretty set of wizard wand makeup brushes — which are designed to look like the wands of your fave Harry Potter wizards — so you can make your beauty looks so much more magical.
13. A heat-resistant microfiber-leather steering wheel cover for protecting your steering wheel from wear and tear.
14. A pair of Birkenstock sandals to keep your comfy footwear options oh-so-fly as the temperatures warm up.
15. A handy Ethan & Emma stroller organizer, which features a drink holder and pockets to hold your phone, keys, and other items you can easily access while enjoying a day out with your little one.
16. A dope AF Champion T-shirt with a cool patch appliqué that’ll give your wardrobe some SERIOUS throwback attitude.
17. A set of 12 ceramic Conair Extreme jumbo hot rollers that'll give you gorgeous, long-lasting curls.
18. A sleek Adidas track jacket to keep you cozy-cool after your workout or while running errands.
19. A gorgeous pair of colorful embroidered wedges you’ll want to wear every damn day.
20. A copy of Barracoon, a newly published book by Zora Neale Hurston that details the story of one of the last-known survivors of the Atlantic slave trade.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.