20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A nourishing under-eye cream, an Essence magazine subscription, a cute pair of espadrille wedges, and 17 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
1. A super-cute two-piece shorts set you can throw on as loungewear for a day in or rock during your next daytime date.
2. A tube of Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream, formulated with ingredients like sunflower seed oil, hyaluronic acid, and shea butter. It's designed to nourish and moisturize your under-eye area.
3. An Essence magazine subscription that’ll keep you in the know on the latest style trends and entertainment news and offer empowering tips to help you reach your goals and live your best life.
5. A copy of The Intelligent Investor, which'll help you better understand investing and how you can use it to reach your financial goals.
7. A fabulously moody Wednesday Addams pin that'll add some major attitude to your jacket or book bag — no snaps required.
8. A darling sterling silver feather ring to bring some delicate luxury to your accessories collection.
9. A SK-II Pitera Essence set, which features three of the brand’s best-sellers, formulated to give your skin a major boost.
11. A chic off-the-shoulder jumpsuit you can easily dress up or dress down for a look you'll adore no matter where you're going.
12. A Skydue expanding file folder to keep all your mail, receipts, and other paperwork organized in an adorable way.
13. A darling swing dress with adjustable straps that’ll be the perfect addition to your warm-weather fashions.
14. A macrame hammock chair — which you can use either indoors or outdoors — so you can have a comfy new post to relax.
16. A Reader’s Digest subscription, which'll provide you with tons of original articles covering food, health, books, and other engaging topics.
17. A two-piece tracksuit with a cropped tank top and shorts guaranteed to be one of your new warm-weather go-tos.
20. A copy of The Plant Paradox, for some simple tips that’ll help you better reach your goals of eating healthy.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.