2. A tube of Lucas Papaw Ointment for keeping your lips soft and moisturized as well as hydrating dry feet and hands — your choice!
3. A gorgeous Fox Run marble mortar and pestle you can use to prepare herbs and spices or mix pastes.
4. A belted maxi dress with short sleeves and a front split that'll make you the star of your next function.
5. A bottle of organic Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil, formulated with antioxidants and fatty acids to help moisturize, reduce blemishes, and brighten skin.
6. A copy of the The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook for bringing over 150 recipes from your favorite book series to life.
9. A Rosky personal air conditioner perfect for your desk or in other small spaces for a refreshing blast of air when the temps soar.
10. An adorable tie-shoulder tank top to mix up your warm-weather fashions while keeping you looking so fly.
13. A copy of Bad Blood so you can take a deep look into the intriguing story of multibillion-dollar biotech startup Theranos.
16. A set of S&T makeup remover cloths to quickly and gently banish makeup products, oil, and dirt from your skin and save you from spending money on makeup remover wipes or cotton pads.
17. A bottle of Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup — which looks, smells, and tastes like real maple syrup but is actually a sugar-free alternative to the super-sweet topping.
18. A copy of Come Away with Me so you can cozy up to the lovely sounds of one of Norah Jones’ most beloved albums.
20. A copy of Emotional Intelligence 2.0 to equip you with a step-by-step program to help you increase your EQ and make some serious changes to your life.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.