18 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A canister of Tub O Towels, a pack of Golden State Fruit Love Berries, a cute striped hoodie and 15 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A canister of heavy-duty Tub O Towels cleaning wipes to remove oil, nail polish, tar, crayon, permanent markers, and other stains from surfaces.
2. A pack of Golden State Fruit Love Berries so you can gift your special somebody the perfect sweet treat.
3. A striped hoodie that’ll be a great layering piece for your winter looks as you transition into spring.
4. A tube of Aquaphor Baby Advanced Healing Ointment to keep your little one’s skin moisturized and relieve diaper rash.
5. A handsome pair of TIJN blue light-blocking glasses for protecting your eyes against UV rays and eye-fatigue-inducing blue light from the screens you stare at all day long.
6. A precious set of animal socks and wrist rattles, which'll keep your baby entertained and their feet cozy and warm.
7. A child-resistant outlet plug with a press-fit design to help keep your children safe from the dangers of an exposed outlet.
12. A bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Liquid Soap, which is fragrance-free and formulated with a hefty dose of olive oil, an ideal choice for sensitive skin.
13. A box of sugar-free chocolate chip brownie mix so you can enjoy a little brownie goodness without completely abandoning your low-carb goals.
14. A tube of Yes To Coconut Coffee Cleanser Stick — which is formulated with coconut oil, avocado oil, and meadowfoam oil — to keep your skin clean without completely stripping away moisture.
15. A copy of Red Bird, sure to fill your life with the inspiring words of the beloved poet Mary Oliver.
16. A set of high-waist workout leggings with pockets, so you can conveniently hold your keys or phone while getting your fitness on — or just while running errands.
17. A fab felt letter board — which includes 374 pre-cut letters, symbols, characters, and emojis — so you can always leave the perfect message or inspiring mantra.
18. A copy of It's Not Supposed to Be This Way to empower you to move forward and find hope when life doesn’t work out exactly the way you'd planned it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.