We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A leather wallet with a magnetic front so you can lock down your money and cards in style.
2. A comfy, best-selling Calvin Klein bralette with an elastic closure and racerback straps that’ll certainly become your new fave.
3. A Totes clear dome umbrella for keeping the rain away while making a major statement — it's also perfect for drizzly weddings!
4. A copy of Snowflakes to get you in the holiday spirit with the iconic vocals of Toni Braxton.
5. A super-cute set of Harry Potter keychain wands so you can dress up your keys in epic wizard style.
6. A chic plaid scarf in tons of colors that you can wear limitless ways to add some attitude to your cold-weather style.
7. A Hamilton day-to-day calendar so you can celebrate the phenomenal musical every damn day of the year.
8. A set of reusable stainless-steel straws for reducing your plastic consumption (and not wasting money on straws you’re just going to toss after use).
9. A fierce pleated skirt you can use for cosplay looks OR to create the flyest OOTD ever.
10. A subscription to Muse magazine to provide your science-loving little one with interesting pieces to read each month.
11. A comfy pair of faux-fur-lined slippers that’ll have you feeling like you’re walking on clouds.
12. An Oars + Alps Wake Up Eye Stick designed to de-puff and soothe tired under-eyes with a little boost of caffeine.
13. A vibrant Under Armor duffel bag with a padded shoulder strap you can use as a weekender or as the perfect gym bag.
14. A pair of Columbia Ice Maiden boots with a lightweight midsole and insulation to keep your feet warm and dry in the elements.
15. A kitchen organizer you can use to store spices or other bottles with ease rather than searching through a cluttered pantry.
16. A jar of highly rated vitamin C face cream formulated with ingredients like aloe vera, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil to nourish and moisturize dry, dull skin.
17. A bottle of Nest Fragrances Room Spray — which blends notes of white pine, fir balsam, and amber — to leave your home smelling like a magical winter forest.
18. And a copy of Love so you can enjoy the lovely sounds of Michael Bublé’s latest effort.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.