1. A pretty minidress you can easily dress up or down for a good summer-into-fall transition piece.
2. A copy of Crazy Rich Asians so you can enjoy Rachel Chu’s dramatic trip to Singapore to visit her boyfriend’s family, whether or not you've already caught the movie.
3. A super-cute Friends T-shirt to let everyone in on your obsession with the beloved show.
4. A tube of Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub, which is formulated with lemon peel and French green clay to banish dirt, oil, and dead skin from your face without stripping your skin of moisture.
5. A copy of Sweetener so you can get into Ariana Grande’s latest delectable round of pop goodness.
6. A bottle of The Seaweed Bath Co. Body Wash to leave your skin feeling clean and hydrated with a little help from ingredients like bladderwrack seaweed, neem oil, and olive oil.
7. A statement-making serpent necklace you can also wear as a bracelet or arm cuff (or even a belt!).
8. A copy of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before to enjoy Lara Jean Song’s quest to regain control of her love life after the secret letters she wrote to all her crushes are revealed.
9. A case of Essentia Water — which features ionized alkaline water — to keep you hydrated no matter what activities you take on during the day.
10. A Perfect Curve cap rack to keep your entire hat collection in order and easily accessible.
11. A bottle of Leven Rose jojoba oil you can use as a makeup remover or nutrient-packed moisturizer for your skin, hair, or nails — as well as to treat skin issues like psoriasis, rosacea, or eczema.
12. A pack of YumEarth Organic Lollipops so you'll have a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth at the ready.
13. A pack of Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner you can toss into your dishwasher to knock out lime and mineral buildup, as well as any food residue.
14. A set of 18k-gold-plated stud earrings so you can take your accessories collection to new levels.
15. A Blender Bottle for easily mixing up your smoothies, supplements, or protein shakes.
16. A copy of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, which recounts the powerful story of the island of Guernsey during the German occupation.
17. A bottle of Howard Products Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner to bring life back to wood surfaces while coating them with a protective layer of carnauba wax and beeswax.
18. A Dunder Mifflin Paper Company T-shirt to remind EVERYONE who the people person’s paper people are.
19. A Design Toscano wall pediment that'll add a touch of mermaid magic to your home.
20. A copy of Aretha Franklin: 30 Greatest Hits so you can give a listen to some of the Queen of Soul’s most memorable songs.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.